Expatriate Tax Returns | Expat Tax Services

If you are a US citizen that is working in a foreign country or earning income in a foreign country, there are very specific rules and regulations concerning the US taxation of that income. We prepare tax returns and give tax advice for expatriates and for foreign source income issues. If you would like to discuss your specific situation click here to contact Paul.

Comments are closed.